sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

First Day in Baires

It took me two days to get to the great Buenos Aires. It was a bad day and a good day. It all astarted when I bought my flight with Mexicana airlines and went to review my flight the weekend before I flew when the girl told me that MEXICANA had filed for bankruptcy so nstead of my non stop flight I would have to fly from Bogotá to Mexico then Mexico to Buenos Aires. If you are not completly ignorant you will understand that the flight made no sense but anyway my other option was to lose the money and I'm not wealthy enough to lose that money. So I agread to flight to Mexico and pay a visit to my friend Laura Cuervo who was taking a semester in Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM) I caller her and everything to let her know we made plans to have a quik tour of Mexico DF. The day I was leaving finally came and in the airport the stupid Mexicana airlines told me that I didn't have any flights booked, so I couldn't flight with them I ended up paying for a ticket with Lan airlines a real airline. and flew later that day. so finaly in Baires we couldn't land because of the fog and had to stop in montevideo for 5 hours and 5 hours more just sitting in the airplane is like 8 hours.


Finally in Buenos aires I took a cab from the airport with somebody I met in the airplane, we stop to drop him and pa the cab untill there. Then I asked him to take to a hostel I knew and he did but ended ripping me off, a cab fare that should have been 10 pesos (2.5 dollars I found day's after) he charged me 30 pesos, and then he told me a dollar was 3 pesos, so I really ended paying 40 pesos, 4 times what I should have payed. anyway I finally was in the hostel went out for some cheap but good pizza and called it a day, until 2 guy's from Spain woke me up in my room (My roommates) and we all went out to get some drinks and bear in both the Shamrock for great value cocktails and good Argentinian Beer and then in Los Inmortales a 60 year old pizza joint whit great brick oven pizza. Then went for some drink is our hostel wich we found out in the day it was located in the comercial area and in the night it was in all the strip clubs and the hookers street. strange but it was just for one night.


The view from the hostel was amazing I took a picture and several others but my sd memory died on me. so I owe you some pics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario